F90000295 IN-TANK 40MM E85 EFI
The Walbro 540 lph is a newer higher flow pump when compared to the Walbro 460lph pump. Feature an impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades that feed two high-pressure pumping channels. This modern design results in minimal noise, current draw and greater efficiency.
It comes complete with the installation kit including fuel pump, wire harness, and pickup filter.
The Walbro 540lph fuel pump flows enough fuel to support 900hp and is ideal for very high power boosted applications running E85/Ethanol, or anywhere a Walbro 255 or Walbro 460 fuel pump won’t flow enough.
Suits the following vehicles (along with many others) with minor cradle mods:
- Nissan Skyline, Silvia, 180sx
- Subaru WRX
- BA, BF, FG, FG X Falcon & XR6 Turbo
- VE, VF, VT, VX, VY, VZ Commodore
- Flow rate: 540lph @ 13.5v (3 bar)
- E85 Compatible: Yes
- Max current draw: 25A (Make sure your wiring can handle this beast!)
- Body Diameter: 39mm / 50mm
- Length: 131mm
- Fuel Outlet Diameter: 11mm OD (10.8 – 9.1mm)
- Pressure Relief: 112psi (see other items for 112psi high pressure version)
- Check Valve: No (see other items for 525 Hellcat pump with check valve)
Walbro is now known as TI Automotive
For decades, Walbro automotive fuel pumps have been manufactured by TI Automotive. As of late 2019, these same pumps are now branded with the TI Automotive name, carrying a legacy for more than 60 years of manufacturing the most popular drop-in fuel pumps, with the same performance, quality and reliability that you have come to know and expect.
TI Automotive products are manufactured in their plant in Caro, Michigan in the USA. We source our pumps from a registered Australian wholesaler, delivered them with holograms for authenticity and supply them with genuine fitting kits only.
Read the back of the box